On Thursday, we left Tel Aviv. We were a little bit sad, because we were almost feeling like home in the city. We took the mini bus to go to the Dead Sea.
We had a first stop in En Gedi national park. It’s precisely in the middle of a desert. It’s hot, sunny, with almost no trees. After walking during one hour, we discovered some springs and an amazing view on the Dead Sea and the lanscape around.
After a quick lunch, we moved to the Dead Sea Spa. Here are the steps to enjoy this great place and its benefits:
- you arrive there and you look at the lanscape. The sun is high in the blue sky, the water is clear, the moutains are sand-colored. It looks like Mars planet.
- you dress up with your bathing suit.
- you take a little train from the Spa building to the beach.
- to enter into the sea.
- and you FLOAT!
- you accidentally put some water in your eyes. It’s so salted it burns, ouch…
- you go out of the water, and put a lot of mud (rich in mineral and salt) on your body, your face and your hair. You look like Shrek but it’s so funny.
- you wait until it gets dry.
- you take a shower and remove all the mud.
- You have a baby skin: so soft!
Finally, we all jumped into the bus and slept during the way back to Jerusalem.