Here is a list of what we have seen or learned today in the Dead Sea:
- Israel is the country of wifi. You can find a free hotspot almost everywhere.
- “the dead sea is dead” quoting Ricardo. Actually it’s so salted that no fishes or plants can live in the water.
- To celebrate the end of Independence day in Israel, people organize picnic with their family.
- there is a big business in beauty creams made with Dead Sea minerals or mud.
- people really float in the Dead Sea, it’s not a myth.
- we have seen a Better Place station (where you can switch your electric car battery) on the road between Tel Aviv and the Dead Sea.
The anecdote of the day: so much sun!
We used more solar cream in one day in the Dead Sea than in one summer month in Paris, no kidding!